THEMYS FLASH is designed around a specific furnace enabling fast heating and cooling cycles. It therefore simulates the real conditions of use of some materials that are exposed to demanding thermal conditions. It integrates a balance allowing the characterization of up to 5 samples simultaneously. It uses the principle of the hang-down balance for the most accurate mass variation measurements.
- MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS MEASUREMENTS - with a flexible balance integrating up to 5 weighing modules
- HIGH ACCURACY & VERSATILE - hang-down symmetrical beam balance specifically designed for TGA applications
- FAST HEATING AND COOLING - thanks to the unique design of its image furnace
- FAST TEMPERATURE CYCLING CAPABILITY - to simulate some real materials’ ageing conditions
- A VARIETY OF ATMOSPHERE CONDITIONS - with the possibility of operating under oxidative gas, inert gas, or vacuum
THEMYS FLASH covers specific applications for the characterization of metallic or ceramic materials. It allows for the study of their reactivity under fast heating, cooling, and thermal cycling conditions that are met in the aeronautics, space, or energy production fields. It can also replicate some conditions of fast pyrolysis of biomass or plastic materials.
|[Maximum balance capacity]:||35g|
|[Weight range]:||+/-20 mg；+/-200 mg|
|[Max. sample size]:||max.15mm x 12mm|