TS8200 Series Portable Benchtop Colorimeter
Lightwight Benchtop Colorimeter, Placement Direction by Request
State-of-the-art Optical Design
TS8200 series spectrophotometer adopts the most advanced optical system architecture and mechanism design, which makes the measurement accuracy and measurement speed of the instrument more advanced than the previous generation of instruments.
The instrument has a double-array (2x40) high-resolution photoelectric sensor, which greatly improves the sensitivity of light detection and also speeds up the measurement speed. Actual tests have verified that the measurement reproducibility of this series of colorimeters can reach an average of less than 0.025, which can provide very accurate and stable measurement results.
Right-angle Geometric Housing, Standing or Lying Dual Position
In terms of mechanical design, the TS8200 series spectrophotometer is designed with a rectangular geometric shape. Compared with the streamlined appearance of the previous generation, the TS8200 is more stable in operation and more flexible in application. The user can change the direction of the measuring aperture of the instrument according to the sample form to be measured, and place the instrument horizontally (the measuring aperture is on the side, and use a fixture to hold the sample sheet), or vertically (the measuring aperture is on the top) , you can directly place the sample and the container containing the sample on it for measurement). The display can be rotated by 180° according to the operating direction. Whether it is a flake sample, or a powder or opaque liquid sample in a container, TS8200 series colorimeter can easily handle it, and hold the sample stable.
Production Line Mass Measurement Supported
The TS8200 series spectrophotometer is also designed with a foot pedal measurement trigger (optional), which can greatly improve the execution efficiency for the production line to perform full inspection and random inspection of a large number of products.
- Adopt the most common D/8 optical architecture, compatible with SCI/SCE (including specular reflection/not including specular reflection) measurement, and support SCI+SCE synchronous fast measurement
- Using a larger area dual-array photosensitive element (2x40), strong light will not be saturated, and low light sensitivity is higher. And provide a wider spectral response range. Ensure the accuracy, stability and consistency of the instrument, and further improve the measurement speed.
- Support multiple color measurement spaces and multiple observation light sources, including CIE LAB, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV, s-RGB, βxy, Munsell (C/2) color spaces, and D65, A, C, D50, F2 (CWF ), F7(DLF), F10(TPL5), F11(TL84), F12(TL83/U30) various observation light sources, which can meet most of the measurement conditions.
- Using a combination of full-spectrum LED light sources, there will be no problem of missing spectrum in specific bands like white LEDs
- Camera positioning, real-time camera positioning center, wherever it is illuminated, it can be measured, and small color blocks are no problem.
Applications of TS8200
Accurate color measurement and quality control in plastics, electronics, paint ink, textile and garment printing and dyeing, printing, ceramics, and other industries.
TS8210, Standard Type, Φ4mm/Φ8mm can replace the double measuring aperture, no UV light source
TS8260, Sdvanced Type, Φ4mm/Φ8mm can replace the double measuring aperture by itself, including UV light source
TS8280, Large Aperture Type, Φ30mm/Φ25.4mm, dual measuring light can be replaced by itself, including UV light source