PT-4DG colorimeter (chroma meter) & turbidity meter is a simple, rugged instrument. Digital display LCD screen provid clear digits for reading. A single instrument can simultaneously measure the color, turbidity value of liquids (by botton switch). And then determine water quality, or transparency.
The instrument itself has semi-automatic calibration function, calibration of measuring zero (with pure water) and linear (with a 100-degree standard solution).
Battery-powered, by new batteries can be tested about 2000 times, and a 10-minute auto power off function.
- Automatic shut-down
Battery powered, which has 10 minutes auto switch-off funciton, when there is no operation. The instrument can automatically shut down and save the power.
- Color, turbidity measurement
- Simultaneously measuring the turbidity (TUR) and chrominance (COL), the result can be the key to switch display
- Auto Memory
- When swith off the meter, or replacing the battery, the last measured value still in the instrument memory
- Residual power display
- Four segment battery power display
- Semi-automatic Calibration
- Provide zero calibration, span calibration, the two automatic calibration mode, in order to correct the measurement zero point and linearity.
- Zero calibration using pure water.
- Span correction using the 100-degree standard solution (0.1mg Pt / ml), or 100 degrees turbidity polystyrene standard (but poured standards, pay attention to precipitation problems).
- Please do not hold the instrument by hand while calibration.
Measurement range: Chroma 0.0 - 20 degrees, turbidity 0.0 - 50 degrees
Measurement accuracy: Chromaticity Turbidity 0.1 degrees, 0.5 degrees
Measurement Method: Measurement of light transmission
Reproducibility: ± 0.1% F.S. (25 ° C)
Wavelength: color 870nm, 390nm turbidity
Battery life: about 2,000 times to measure new battery
Operational Ambient Temperature: -5°C - 30°C
Sample Liquid Temperature: + 5°C - + 30°C
Weight: 210g (including battery)
Dimension: W68mm x D145mm x H48mm
PT-4DG color, turbidity meter