The determination of wear metals in engine oils and other lubricants can be applied to machines such as automobiles, aircraft, heavy equipment, trucks, locomotives, military vehicles… the examples are endless.
By tracking metals suspended in the used oil, engineers, designers, and mechanics can determine the breakdown of specific engine parts.
Specific elements present in the used oils have been found to be directly related to specific engine problems. Engine failures, as well as expensive repairs, can be avoided if engine oils are analyzed, providing a periodic trend to predict maintenance or replacement.
SPEX CertiPrep presents a comprehensive offering of Organometallic Oil Standards.
- Choice of 37 single elements at 1,000 or 5,000 μg/g
- Popular multi-element blends of 23, 21, 12, or 5 elements
- Clear, transparent matrix
- 1 year expiration date
- Convenient sizes, 50 or 100 grams
- Competitive pricing
- Certificate of Analysis with every solution
- Guaranteed stable and accurate
- Manufactured under an internationally accredited ISO 9001 Quality System and complying with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34.
- Expert technical/customer support
- Custom standards available
Please Contact ACTTR Technology