Portable Density-Specific Gravity Meter
KEM DA-130N Portable Density/Specific Gravity Meter
Stock Status: In Stock
- Sampling volume and speed is single hand controlled. (Patent pending)
- Operative either by right or left hand, the cell can be viewed during measurement.
- Light weight allows operators to feel tireless in the normal operations.
- Viscous liquid up to ca 2000 mPa･s can be sampled in.
- The display shows density, temperature compensated density, specific gravity, temperature compensated specific gravity, Brix %, alcohol concentration, sulfuric acid concentration, API degree, Baume degree, Plato and Proof degree and the like.
- Graphic LCD can display temperature, sample number, auto sensing oscillation stability, auto data saving, auto data output, data deletion, buttery capacity indicator, and the like.
- Life of battery is increased two times more than conventional makes, providing much longer operation time.
Beverages, foods, petroleum, chemical products,pharmaceutical, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Range:Density: 0.0000 to 2.0000 g/cm3
- Precision:±0.001 g/cm3
- Resolution:0.0001 g/cm3
- Temperature range:0 to 40°C
- Display content Density, temperature compensated density, specific gravity, temperature compensated specific gravity, Brix %, alcohol concentration, sulfuric acid concentration, API degree, Baume degree, Plato and Proof degree, etc.
- compensation:10 kinds of coefficients per sample plus temperature to be corrected can be entered.
- Auto calibration:Can store density of water at various degrees of temperature required for calibration of the measuring cell.
- Sampling:By syringe type hand pump.
- Data storage:1,100 samples
- External output:IrDA for Personal computer