Setline is ideal for work in Academia and Quality Control environments. With both DSC and STA instruments, and auto-sampling versions, Setline is:
Easy to use:
- Suited to diverse academic and industrial fields.
- Compact, robust and space efficient.
- Focussed on core needs for ease-of-use.
- Auto-sampling across multiple experiments.
Easy to own:
- Our Technical and Application support ensures fast, expert advice on all questions.
- Simplified maintenance and a Replacement Parts
– Regular crucibles
We offer a range of crucibles designed to ensure good thermal transfer between the sample and the sensor – Alumina, Aluminum (30 and 100 μl).
– High pressure crucibles
Incoloy and Gold plated Incoloy (30 μl) for high pressure capability: the High Pressure Incoloy crucibles deliver unmatched High Pressure capability (up to 500 bars / 7 250 psi, 600 °C) while the DSC sensor itself remains at atmospheric pressure.
SUBAMBIENT COOLING SYSTEMS
There are three types of sub-ambient cooling devices:
- Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Manual cooling accessory for DSC and DSC+ operating from -170 to 400 °C
- Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) Automated cooling accessory for DSC and DSC+ operating from -170 to 400 °C
- A cryothermostat cooling device for intermediate temperature ranges for DSC:
-70 °C to 200 °C under a flow of Helium
-50 °C to 400 °C under a flow of Argon, Nitrogen or dry Air
- Temperatures and enthalpies of melting and crystallization
- Glass transition temperatures of polymers
- Heat of curing / degree of curing of polymers
- Oxygen Induction Time of polymers
- Purity of chemicals using the Van’t Hoff method
- Materials decomposition and thermal stability
|[Scanning rate]:||0.01~100 K/min|
|[Crucibles]:||30μl~100 μl; aluminum, alumina, incoloy, etc.|
|[Cooling system]:||170 °C to 400 °C (Liquid Nitrogen Accessory);-70 °C to 400 °C (Cryothermostat)|
|[Autosampler]:||66 position(Setline DSC+)|
|[Pressure]:||High pressure crucible (up to 500 bars / 7255 psi at 600 °C)|