Laser Diffraction and Automated Imaging Particle Size Analyzer
Laser Diffraction & Microscope Imaging Combination
Seamlessly combined laser diffraction and automated imaging into one system, Bettersizer S3 Plus can not only achieve a wide test range from 0.01 to 3500μm, but also provide reliable particle size distribution and particle shape information simultaneously. The combination of our innovative Dual lenses & oblique incidence optical system (DLOIS), auto refractive index measurement, and smart operation functions provide the most accurate, high-resolution, high sensitivity, excellence repeatability, cost-effective, and easy-to-use Bettersizer S3 Plus you can ever imagine possible.
- Measuring range:
- Particle size from 0.01μm to 3500μm
- Particle shape from 4μm to 3500μm
- Unique Dual Lens & Oblique Incidence Optical System(DLOIS): eliminates the fitting error of double beam system, enlarges detection angle (0.02 to 165 degree) and assures high sensitivity, resolution, and accuracy.
- Automated Imaging analysis to provide particle shape information, especially useful for coarse particles; plus the ability to correlate particle size and shape analysis.
- Auto refractive index measurement: ability to pre-determine the optical parameters of materials that will closer match the true value of the sample, enhancing the accuracy of the measurements of materials with unknown refractive index.
- Fully automatic operation minimizes workload as well as operation error.
- Measuring results of size and shape display in real time, rapidly track result changes with user-defined parameters.
|[Theory]:||Laser diffraction+dynamic image|
|[Resolution ratio]:||Single peak,double peak,multi-peak|
|[Green light source]:||Max.5mW, DPSSL pumping 532nm|
|[White light source]:||Parallel homogenization light source, image light|
|[Effective focal length]:||223mm, image focel length 110mm|
|[Wet dispersion]:||Standard configuration|